Dance

I will refuse to dance...
to the pressure
to be or to do.
or to prove something.
In order to win someone's love.
Or acceptance.

I am not a slave to the opinions of others.




Thursday, July 7, 2011

30's and 40's love!!!

Hopeless romantic, fairy tale endings, love at first sight, happily ever after..... 

That's me! And it's been BAD lately. Lol. If my mind isn't on Peru it's on my future man, granted don't have a clue who he is, but he's on my mind. I think it started in Peru because I want to serve with him for Jesus. Then the 4th of July (fireworks always remind me of couples), then at six flags (all the daddy's with their kids). So just a lot of thoughts lol. But through them all I realized one thing. This waiting game is gonna be worth it. So any person out there who is a little discouraged about your future sweetheart, stay positive! It'll be worth the wait! But let me tell you something, when he comes into my life these are the first songs we will dance to! :) y'all have a great day. 












P.S. I have a huge love for the 30's and 40's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment