Dance

I will refuse to dance...
to the pressure
to be or to do.
or to prove something.
In order to win someone's love.
Or acceptance.

I am not a slave to the opinions of others.




Thursday, February 9, 2012

my momma






Happy Birthday to my momma!

I can't thank God enough for giving her as my mother. She is my rock. She raised me to be a very independent woman. She taught me to fear the Lord. She is my best friend. I tell her everything under the sun. She has loved me through the garbage and through the good times. My mom is an amazing woman.

So thank you mom for loving me. thank you mom for raising me to fear the Lord. I am so blessed to call you mom. I am so blessed to have you. Through our Ranger loving, singing, talks, bad moments, and goofy moments I wouldn't trade one of them with you. You are such a blessing. Thank you for loving me.

So happy birthday mommy. I hope your day was fantastic, sorry I couldn't be there with you. You are amazing and i love you to the moon and back!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment