Dance

I will refuse to dance...
to the pressure
to be or to do.
or to prove something.
In order to win someone's love.
Or acceptance.

I am not a slave to the opinions of others.




Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Sister My Friend




So today, my baby sister turned the big sweet 16....crazy how time flies. It feels like yesterday when i was asking Santa Clause for a baby sister.....dressing her up....playing school or house with her.....playing Cinderella.

Anyway... I just wanted to wish my baby sister a happy birthday. She means the world to me. She is extremely beautiful, smart, athletic, funny, and so much more.... She means the world to me. She is always that one person I can talk to and just crawl into her bed and watch tv with. We may fight but the good times outweigh the bad any day!

She loves Jesus. She loves volleyball. She loves life. She is my life. I love her to the moon and back a few hundred times. I hope she has a great birthday!!!

I cant wait to watch the woman she's gonna be! :) Stay strong sister!










No comments:

Post a Comment