Dance

I will refuse to dance...
to the pressure
to be or to do.
or to prove something.
In order to win someone's love.
Or acceptance.

I am not a slave to the opinions of others.




Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Favorite Verses


Here's a list of my favorite Verses! There are quite a few, but they are ones that have impacted my life a lot! :)

~ For we walk by faith, and not by sight -2 Corinthians 5:7

~ Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. -Hebrews 11:1

~ For I know the plans I for you declares the Lord. plans for good and not disaster. To give you a future and a hope. -Jeremiah 29:11

~ For i can do everything through Christ who gives me strength -Philippians 4:13

~ You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mothers womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous..how well i know it. -Psalm 139:13-14

~ Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank for all he has done. -Philippians 4:6

~ Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their face -Psalm 34:5

~ And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the scripture says, How beautiful are the feet of the messengers who bring the good news. -Romans 5:15

~ For the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against these things there is no law." -Galatians 5:22-23

~ But Ruth replied, Don't ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go I will go; wherever you live I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. -Ruth 1:16

~ Then Jesus called for the children and said to the disciples, Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the kingdom of God belongs to those who are like theses children. -Luke 18:16

~ Don't let your heart be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. -John 14:1

~ Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. it is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices when truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance. -1 Corinthians 13:4-7

~ But he was pierced for our transgression, he was crushed for our sin, the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. -Isaiah 53:5

~ I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid. -John 14:27

~ The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who spirits are crushed. -Psalm 34:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment