Dance

I will refuse to dance...
to the pressure
to be or to do.
or to prove something.
In order to win someone's love.
Or acceptance.

I am not a slave to the opinions of others.




Thursday, April 14, 2011

My future husband checklist


What in want in my husband and cherish in a relationship

1. Must love Jesus!!
2. Must love the Texas Rangers
3. Must understand the game of baseball
4. Takes me to the ballpark for a date and not a nice restaurant
5. He needs to agree a hot dog, goobers, and a coke are much better than a fancy meal
6. He has to realize that if Elvis Andrus asks me to marry him I will drop my man in a heartbeat!!
7. The best gift he can give me is to meet the Texas Rangers.
8. Ask me to marry him at the ballpark.
9. Allows our wedding colors to be blue, red, and white
10. Our honeymoon will be going to all the ballparks
11. Name our kids after the Texas Rangers


(this is a joke btw......well for the most part) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment